Thursday, April 21, 2011

My cant live with out make up face product (review and my many uses for it)





So after doing my make up now for almost 8 years I was thinking to my self what is ONE product I always use and cant live with out. My ONE product I have always used my go to, my must have?  I figured out it is my MAC fix+ spray. I came to this conclusion when I was out of it one time and realized my face looked as though something was missing. Well recently it came up as a topic with my co workers it was actually my inspiration to write today. Because two ladies actually brought it up and I had a light bulb light up. I know it has been sometime since I have taken to my blog and created a post and well I think this is a perfect topic! What can I say about my MAC fix + spray?!? I love love love iiiiit! It is absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Can you tell how in love I am?  So my love affair with this product began back when I was still in high school I used it all the time and its still a staple in my everyday routine even when I don’t wear make up! So this product contains vitamins, and minerals, it has a blend of green tea, chamomile. It has this refreshing scent. I feel as though that combination blend is perfect all the things ingredients your face needs when it is thirsty! It helps to refresh your face before application and helps to set your make up once you are done applying it.  How is use it: before my make up and before my moisturizer. I will usually wash my face and apply a few sprays and let it soak up for a bout 5 minutes I then will apply my moisturizer and while I do other things like brush my teeth I let my moisturizer soak in. I will then apply my foundation and set it with my loose powder and give my face another spray. AND finally once I have a full face done I spritz it one more time! You would think for as much as I use this I run out quickly but surprisingly this product I would say last me about two months! Now that amazing for as much use I get from it! The bottle is a very good size ( 100ML/3.4 US Fl oz) I also use this spray on my eye shadow brush when applying a shadow I want to be more vibrant and helps it to stay longer and less creasing and helps he fall out ( under your eyes) I love this product! I love the dewy look I love to look as though my face is glowing. I hate a matte look or a cakey look. I just LOVE how this product leaves my face looking EXTRA refreshed. I pair this product with my MAC prolong wear foundation or my MAC studio Sculpt. MAC has always been my make up brand of choice when it comes to my face, people tell me all the time that it is heavy and it makes them break out since it its thick and it’s meant to be stage make up but I LOVE it and have never had an issue with any of their products. Going back to my review I feel this product is a product every woman should at least try once. I carry mine with me in my purse. I give my face a spritz when I need a little pick me up late in my day and it brings my face from-50 back to 100! Great for on the go. So in closing is this a product I would recommend? Why yes, yes it is J  you can pick this product up at any MAC counter or online and I believe it retails for 19.00! So my beauties I really hope you enjoyed my post and I am back to my notebook of ideas for more post! What is the product you absolutely can’t live with out?
Have a beautiful day!


 ** this is strictly my own personal review i am not an expert ;)

Hold about 6-8 inches from face


Glowy effect

Full View



PS: I have found this website I am referencing

where it explains how the uses of the ingredients in this product actually work.. There are also different spray you can use I believe. I have seen Lavender, rose and I believe Tonic but I know the Tonic water you ca only get at the pro store and the others maybe just a seasonal product (don’t quote me) But it I figured id share the different types. 







Close up

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ehat a hottie!!

Xoch :) said...

I've always loved your make-up! I am definitely going to buy this!